For the November/December issue of Absolute magazine, we had to make the The Grand hotel in Brighton look like Christmas on a sunny day in October. Lucky the shops start selling holiday decorations earlier and earlier each year, so sourcing those proved somewhat less of a challenge than I thought it might be.
For this shoot, one of my models was the reigning Mrs UK World, Lindsay Katherine Hills. Lindsay supports Anxiety UK and Tyler’s Trust, two causes worth checking out. For details about all the behind the scenes shenanigans on the day, check out the article by Absolute’s editor, Sam Harrington-Lowe, at the bottom of the gallery.
Let the merry holiday season begin…
Cast & Crew:
- Production: Sam Harrington-Lowe
- Photography & production: erika szostak
- Assistant photography: Dade Freeman
- Makeup: Charlene Howells
- Hair: Jean Yves Aubin | Uber Hair; Yo Kruiz | Cove Hair
- Styling: Igor Srzic-Cartledge
- Retailers & Designers: Renaissance Couture, Curve Couture, Walk-in Wardrobe
- Models: Lindsay Katherine Hills, Mrs UK World; Anthonette Angmark | Fresh Agents
- Location: The Grand Brighton
- Assistants: Lili Harrington-Lowe & Morgan Clark
- Prop: disco ball / giant ornament courtesy of Heather Shuker